CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I rarely give 5 stars, but I will here. I was on a cross-country trip. Chris took me in last minute. He was gracious in doing this and giving me a plethora of information about my car's diagnosis. I can't tell you how much piece of mind he gave me. If you're in the area I highly recommend his shop for service. He's honest, professional, personable, highly knowledgeable. Thank you so much Chris. Keep doing fantastic work.
My truck suffered a seal failure on my way to Pendleton and I was in town for only one weekday so I had to get it fixed in one day. I won the no wait lottery and Zeiglers was able to repair two seals on my truck on a Friday with no appointment. I am very pleased with the service I received and the cost was reasonable.
Absolutely 5 stars. I have been going to these guys for close to 15 years with 5 different vehicles, and have yet to have a misdiagnosis or be overcharged, and Kris is just a good, solid human being. I was nervous about buying a car brand where the nearest dealer was over an hour away, but I have learned to be confident in Ziegler's abilities to handle what I throw at them.